Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011

I hope 2011 will be a better year! I wanna work hard, I wanna stop procrastinating, I wanna stop hating people, I wanna lead a happy life, I wanna get less than 15 points for o levels, I wanna practice my piano hard, I wanna stop liking guys so easily, I wanna stop emo-ing, I wanna stop being sad always, I wanna treasure the people around me, I wanna love my parents more, I wanna stop hating my life, I wanna stop thinking of death, I wanna lead everyday happily ( I did mention this, didn't I? ), I wanna love my dog more and more everyday, I wanna remember Kim hyun joong, my boyfriend forever, I wanna stop slacking, I wanna treat the people I treated bad better, I wanna treat the people i treated too good a little worser & most importantly I wanna put a smile on everyone's face! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment