Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's over.

Yeah man, it's finally over. Hmm, I supposed? Most likely la hor, I'm like a happy girl now only la. I don't need to use someone's account to view your profile. Guess you disappeared from my life and so do I disappeared from yours. From now on, you're just a stranger to me, someone whom I've never met and known before. Thinking back, I was so stupid to fall in love with you. Wait, maybe not love, infatuation. :B I was just a stupid girl, doing much for you but you didn't realise. Yes, my concert is just gone like that. I've learnt my lesson, I'll never sacrifice for guys anymore. Maybe at the moment. You were kind of a coward, and you think I'm so stupid? You deleted me from fb and when I asked did you delete me from fb, you said no. Delete already, don't even dare admit huh? Lame, you think I don't know meh, shit you man. I've a brain, dude. Hahah okay, don't scold you already. I'm kind and I don't scold strangers, heehee. Anyway, jiayou on ____________! ( you know what )

No comments:

Post a Comment