Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 19!

Hello. :D I wanted wake up this morning to study amaths. Set my alarm clock at 5am but when it rings, I just off it and continue sleeping. What the fuck la. :( So I woke up 1 hour later and prepare for school. ^^ Yunfann text me in the bus that she couldn't buy beehoon for people cos she's late. Awwww. :( We had 1 period of English and next Amaths test!! Wah, like damn difficult la. I want kill the setter of the paper. But still, I managed to finish the paper. Let me get A1 please! Chinese lesson after that. Boring shit. /: played monopoly deal during recess. Elaine and melissa learning, haha. Gotta thank Daniel for teaching me, and I won the first round!!! :B Can only play 2 rounds of monopoly deal before Ms tay came in. Well, chemistry's hard, lol! Ve last period and was voting of class chairperson, vice chair person, cdp, enviromental and ict. Damn joke, I swear. Most of the class was like hoping Ashley become the class chair person. So evwry vote that Ashley got, the class go " whooooooooooooooooooa" LOL. I love 4/3 man! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment