I had a scary dream last night! >:( I dreamt that my dog ran away then I chase him until super tired sia. Wth, stupid dream /:
Okay, hello school, byebye dear bed. Today had temperature taking in the morning. 37.1 lol! Was hoping to get > 37.5 so can go home, haha. :B English for one period and maths for 2 periods. I listened to Mr low's lesson, and I understand binomial theorem! Change of chem teacher like finally la! Ma tay's lesson rocks! ^^v Ve for one period. Cab back with Agnes after school, send her back first somemore I pay the whole taxi fare ley. ): Faster thank me man, Agnes. (: Went home to have piano lesson then met Jialing for dinner! Catch up alot with her and gossip gossip! Heehee. Alright, bye people and yes it's Saturday tomorrow which means more sleep!
I still believe that friends aren't forever. They can't forever be by your side. They have to leave you somehow, someday.

No comments:
Post a Comment