Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mid-year exams!

21 more days to mye! And guess what, I'm still not stress. Fuck, why !? Everyone is like working damn hard right now, and I'm still slacking here, doing nothing about my studies. -.- I seriously have no motivation to study, I've no goals, no target, no whatever. This is shit man. I dont wanna fail my mye, I wanna prove to people who look down on me that I can do it. But why aren't I studying ! I always say it, but I never do it. Damn it, I think I'm becoming like you. K, hell no. My dad say he'll give me 5 bucks if i get into ite, 100 bucks if i can get into poly and 5000 bucks if i can get into jc.
And jc max points is 20, so if I get 20, 5000 bucks ! :B that's totally awesome! Okay, enough about mye stuffs. Seating arrangement in class has been changed. My new table partner is Daniel ! Like omg, he very show off I tell you. I know you very smart, but don't show off to a stupid person what. ): sigh. Ask him let me see answer also cannot. Wth. Don't like him. ): ); ): bully. Tsk. I'm gonna go into the same job as ________ next time! (; we pinky promise each other. :D I think too far already. But nvm.
Whatever, bye I'm sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. 20 points doesn't mean you go into JC! If I got 20 points I'd rather go poly than JC! You should aim higher! Remember your goal wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete