Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Suckish new timetable

I saw people tweeting bout' how suckish the new timetable is. And so, I went around asking, but when I got the link to view it, phone can't view. So I turn on the comp to view it. Indeed, WHUT A TIMETABLE. Woah, latest school end is 4.20pm. Great job, principals and teachers. -.- Why can't your give us more time to study on our own, instead of studying in school till so late? Like seriously, by the time we reach home, we only have night time to study. After so many hours in school, who will have the freaking mood to study at night? Walao eh, so tiring please. Argh, nvm, endure 4 more months and the torture will be over! Sigh, I want time to pass slower because I need time to study. At the same time, I also want time to pass faster because I can't wait till the end of o levels! Quite contradicting ley. After o levels, I swear I'll burn all my books man! >:) Okay, enough of ranting. Time. To. Study. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment