" I'm tired of people stepping on me. I'm tired of trying to make people happy. I'm tired of trying to be perfect. I'm tired of life. I'm so tired. "
I'm the cause of my own unhappiness. I brought this upon myself, I've no one to blame. I shouldn't have text you, shouldn't have called you, shouldn't have liked you and shouldn't have love you. I wish time could rewind, i wouldn't have done all this. You know what, I have never love a guy so much before. I can give up everything for you, can you? No you can't. No matter how tired I am, I still stay up to talk to you. I sacrifice my sleep for you and I chose to spent my birthday with you rather than my friends. Isn't this enough? I tried putting on a fake smile everytime, but it isn't easy. Sigh, stop hurting me please. I can only take this much of pain okay. |
No comments:
Post a Comment