Friday, July 8, 2011
It's Friday ~
I couldn't stop crying last night, I don't know why, but it just hurts so much. Your replies seem like you don't even give a fucking damn about it. I could feel sharp needles piercing through my heart. I kept telling myself I'll forgive you for not understanding my pain. Whenever I think about the pain you inflicted on me, tears just automatically flow down. Sometimes, I wish you can just care about my feelings. I can't even sleep well last night, woke up and force myself to school. Every second, I can't stop thinking about the pain. I tried holding back my tears in the morning but a few drop of tears just drop down. Sorry Elaine, for making you so worried. Had 1 period of English, I didn't think got summary homework. /: Well, lucky we are supposed to redo one. 2 periods of biology after that, I've nothing to do eh. I want to sleep, also can't. I want to listen, also can't. Fuck. Gawd, after that was another 2 periods of ss. We were given 45 minutes to do 4 sbq questions, and I anyhow do it because I seriously got no mood to do anything. After recess, 2 periods of maths. Like WHUT, so many 2 periods in a day. And I swear I was damn lame and crazy with Joey during Amaths lesson. Even she say I'm lame. :( I think I eat wrong medicine. Finally, last period was ve! And yes, sch ended! Watched lunchtime performance with Amanda for awhile before heading to pizza hut for lunch. Went home after that, got no mood to go out. You have no idea how much I miss you and wanted to see you today. Sigh. I miss you. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment