Friday, July 1, 2011
Thank got it's Friday !
OMG it's finally Friday :D I forced myself to go school today because it's Friday and I'm dismissed at 1.15 pm. Our class moved back to first floor because of my table partner, Daniel. He brought a pair of clutches. I wanted to play with it during recess. ^^ Had English for 1 period and time passes so fast because it's only 35mins. I slept for awhile in biology lesson since I don't have to listen. (: After that was ss!! A new teacher, Mr Azahar came in. He was so damn hilarious, I swear! The way he stare, the way he pronounces names, the way he remember names wrongly and the Wenkang and him part was so funnyyyyyyyyyyyy. I laughed alot man! Awesome lesson we had even though he didn't teach. Had recess, so I tried Daniel's clutches. Apparently, I was too short and to hold onto the clutches, I've to tip toe. :'( Went up all the way to fourth floor for maths lesson with my Amaths homework incomplete. Lucky ms deepa gave us the whole two periods to complete. In the end, she say no need to pass up by today. /: Finally, last period is ve! We were given a lousy kind of pen and a youth day envelope which we were suppose to donate some money. I was kind enough to donate $2 :D I went off to meet dearest girl after that! <3 Today isn't a bad day afterall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment