Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 2- Your crush

This is my crush . Okay maybe not crush anymore , crush had turned into love . But he's handsome right ? Hahaha . I shall not talk about the part where he hurt me but instead , how I met him . More interesting ^^ So during feb , my parents booked tickets to an Sydney, Australia trip . I was kind of angry with them because I wanted to spend my Chinese new year with friends and relatives not overseas with family . BUT , it turned out to be the most enjoyable overseas trip ever ! He's the first guy I noticed from my tour group . One look at him , & I was like thinking " Omg this guy so handsome ! " I didn't know he was from my tour group since it's only the first day and we are still in Singapore airport . But somehow in my mind , I was wishing he isn't going to be from my tour group & also wishing he's going to be in my tour group . Kay weird . So we arrived at Sydney airport and gathered at some point , waiting for all the tour group ppl . And then I noticed he and his family walking out and also walking towards us . They just stood at the exact same place as us . I was " omg , he's from our tour group !! " Okay so blah blah blah . We have our first night stay at some creepy hotel . No receptionist . So the next morning , everyone went down for breakfast . I wore my sister's shirt for idk what reason . Apparently , he isn't down for breakfast yet . So after my breakfast , my sisters and I went back to the hotel room . Only then , he went down for breakfast . The most shocking thing happened . He was wearing the same shirt as me !! I didn't know at first . It was when we are going to some place and when I went up the bus , my mum told me in Chinese " eh there's one guy wearing the same shirt as you leh , from our tour group one " . I was like whutttttt , thinking which guy can it be ? Him or joel's bro , Elvis . Uh huh , then he came up the bus and I saw him wearing THAT shirt . So embarrassing . I was wearing my jacket and throughout the day , I don't dare to take off my jacket . Bloody hell , I was sweating like some mad person . Grrrrr . It was funny though , how I was lying to everyone " no , not hot at all " . So every night during the trip , my sisters , me , him , yeelin , Joel and Elvis played taidi . It was awesome knowing them . I thought after this trip , we all wouldnt stay in contact . But turn out , more fun awaiting me . We started off meeting up at Yeelin's place , going uss , watching movies and so on . I didn't expect myself to fall in love with him on 3rd July . Ever since then , my life kind of changed . Better / worse ? Both also have lah . Whenever he said " I love you " to me , I thought he meant it . Hah , I actually believed that he meant it . So stupid . Kbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment