Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

I wish .

I wish you were just right beside me now . I wish I could hold you in my arms . I wish I could hug you and never let go . I wish I could talk to you on the phone everyday . I wish I could say " I love Tan Zhengyi " to many ppl in front of you . I wish I could see you everyday . I wish we can text everyday . I wish you could call me a " fat pig " again ( I like to hear that ) . I wish you weren't that heartless . I wish I could be there for you everytime . I wish I could take care of you forever . I wish you can be by my side everyday . I wish you can go back to the guy you used to be 7 months 20 days ago . I wish you could tell me " you can do it " everyday . I wish that you care alot about my feelings . I wish I was the girl you never want to lose . I wish I was the girl you love .

No comments:

Post a Comment