Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

I thought you were different .

I thought you changed . I thought you became different . I guess I was wrong . You said you wanted to text me throughout these days but you're afraid that you're disturbing me . You think I actually believe ? So what if i asked your sist and she tell me it's true ? I still wont believe . She can lie for you , why not ? Admit it , truth is , you're just bored . Yes B.O.R.E.D , so you decided to text me . Funny me being so happy when i received your text . After sometime , i didnt reply you . I wanted to see if you care .  But you didnt , i stop texting you at 5.30pm , every hour passed , i looked at my phone , no text . Until now , still dont have . Best . Very good . I salute you okay . Thanks for letting me know the more i should let go .

No comments:

Post a Comment