Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!



Sup! I know it's already the 2nd, i wanted to blog on the 1st but i was too lazy! Haha sorry! So basically, it's 2012 already. One year had passed, i can't deny i actually miss 2011. Because i learned many things and met many amazing friends. Okay, so i hope 2012 will be as good as 2011 or even better!

Let me talk about what i want in 2012! :-) First thing first, i definitely hope i'll get good results for my O Levels! I don't expect single digit points, i just hope i'll get less than 15! Can you guys help me pray? :( It will help!! Yep, next i want to get into the course i want. Actually there are a few choices - Hotel and Leisure Facilities Management, Tourism and Resort Management & Nursing! I can't decided which one. I can't wait for poly life even though i know it won't be relaxing. I also can't wait to make new friends and get rid of those fake friends around me who don't even give a fuck about me. Okay last one, i hope everyone will be happy especially him! No matter what he did to hurt me in the past, he's still the guy i care most about & i dont blame him or regret knowing him. Haha okay, that's all! Bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment