Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Day 6!
Heehee, nothing about school today! Not gonna post anything about school, cos IT'S BORING! Hahah. Shall dedicate a post to someone! Wheeeee. ~ Dear ________, since the results are out already, there's nothing you can do about it anymore. No point thinking about it all day long. It doesn't matter whether people look down on you or what. What matters is that you don't look down on yourself! You may think that it's too late already, but hey, you can still work hard in ite. It doesn't stands for its the end even though I don't know what it stands for. :x As long as, you did study, you didn't let yourself down okay! Stay happy always, like who you always are. I don't like you to be unhappy. I want the old you!! I'm always here for you alright! <3 ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know who!! The person's going to ITE? There are more options aren't there?
ReplyDeleteWho are you!
ReplyDelete