Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 7!

Had 2 period of physics and ss today! Omfg! Tired maximum can. :( Chinese one period and maths for 2 periods! End school, yay! :B Went to meet kor at hub, bought the tickets for The ghost must be crazy. Lunch at food court. I watch him eat, cos I'm not hungry, LOL! he eat that time so funny, (: Movie at 2.45pm. Got old man come and watch sia, later they watch until got heart attack! Actually, the movie was okay, funny! :D Went back school to find Agnes. Going mediacorp recording studio for Mediacorp's Languge Game Show Preliminary Round 1 recording. I'm so hungry there, didn't have breakfast and lunch! Poor me! Had fun laughing with Agnes, Ailing and Qiruo. :D the thing ended at 10 plus. Cab home with Qiruo and Zhoufan. I'm going sleep already, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment