Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 9!

I brought this to school, and carrying this in the bus is so paiseh :( Saw Gloria on the bus, lol! Had English for first period, continue with the wedding toast speech with Shinru, minqian, brenda and Elaine. Our bride and groom are Colgate and Darlie. Lol wtf, cute maximum la. Gabriel presented his speech in a damn gay accent! (Y) Maths for 2 periods. Agnes dropped my redondo box and it was dented, worse still, the sticks inside are mostly broken! D: after maths lesson, more than half of my redondo is gone, thanks to jiansheng, bjorn, Agnes, Joey, shinru and claire. Chinese after that and yay, I'm not in for the remedial. Talked alot with Elaine during recess. :B Chemistry practical for 2 periods. My seating partner became Jerald cos of the change of index numbers. Like a... suay. Hahah, kidding. I did the titration test for 2 times and all failed. :( I failed to achieve a pale pink colour. Ve last period! Went for piano lesson after that, damn it. Anyway today's a total fucked up day, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment