Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Day 4- Your sibling
I've have two siblings . Yeah so erm , i love my sisters . Something I admire about my sisters are their thinking . I feel comfortable telling them my problems . There was once , in July , something happened to me . If you're close to me , you should know what happened . I told my sisters about it and they gave me advices , stood up for me . This was when I realize I love my sisters alot & I thank god for giving me these two sisters . One of my sisters is really into Caucasians and she told me she wouldnt even glance at any handsome teenage guy she passed by . Omg , I wish I was like that too . Okay that's about it . Nothing much to talk anymore .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment