Photobucket
Cheryuen, 16! I love God, my family and my friends.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Prelims 2 Science practical

Okay , so basically , I think I screwed up both my physics & chem practical . I measured the wrong height for physics practical , therefore , my graph will be wrong . -.- And for chem practical , the first part was to test for any gas . I went to test with a lighted splint . Woah , I smelled something fucking smelly that I wish I could just throw the test tube away . Then after that , we had to wait in the library for 3 fucking hours . Like seriously , how to leak out practical questions !? You still have to do those tests yourself right . I was so freaking bored inside the library , worst still , with no phone !! OMG . Gabriel , Yunfann & me started playing Truth or Dare . Apparently , we can only choose truth because it's a freaking library and we can't make much noise or move around . We got bored of this game and played Shoot Bang Marry instead . HAHAHA I can't stop laughing at the guys Yunfann and Gabriel chose for me . Shuenboon is being a horny bastard while watching us play . Okay so , we got bored of this game as well and decided to play the murderer game with Zalifa , Ailing , Delia , Jenson and Amanda . Fun game though . I was quite blur and kept being laughed at . Finally , at 12.30 , we are being dismissed and got back our phones . Mr ong said this " I admire your endurance . You all can talk non stop from 10am to now . BEST . " The way he said it is so funny and everyone started laughing . Oh yeah , I got my guides cookies . Nom nom nom . Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment